At Liberty Midlands Mall, your well-being remains our top priority. During these extraordinary times, as we unite in the fight against Coronavirus (COVID-19), these are the precautionary measure we have implemented to ensure the overall safety of customers, tenants and staff:
- Close and transparent communication with all tenants and staff.
- Increased cleaning protocol, with additional focus on handrails, lift buttons, parking machines, and all other commonly used equipment.
- Ongoing deep-cleaning of the mall, known as fogging, to ensure all common areas are thoroughly sanitised.
- Increased refilling of soap dispensers in all bathroom facilities.
- Provided on-site staff with hand sanitisers.
- We assure our valued customers, tenants and staff that we are committed to their wellbeing and are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak very carefully. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates.
We wish you much strength and safety during these unprecedented times.